Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pressing on

In an effort to live beyond ordinary, I am focusing on what I can do today to make my immediate tomorrow better. So I know that I need to earn money/income, but I am totally committed to working from home, cause the idea fo "going" to a job and having someone else dictate what I do and when, just gets my goat. Let me just add the I am not above doing what I have to or need to do to support my family and make ends meet. So if that means working for the man again then so be it, all I'm saying is that I need to make a concentrated effort into exhausting all possible options from my to work from home. So keeping that in mind, I have again logged on and have committed to participating in the Transcription Essentials forum. A group or working (or those looking to work) in the transcription field. Apparently, it offers a lot of advice, resources and encouragement for working as a transcriptionist from home. So this is definitely an option to keep looking at. Okay, so I just wanted to post something to fulfill my committment of writing for my coach. Maybe it's not a book, or a story, but I'm writing. Till tomorrow...and I say that so it forces me back. Luv ya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment