Thursday, January 29, 2009

Much better, Thank you

Over the past few days I had been suffering with a really bad cold. The coughing, sneezing, congestion, head and body aches, ugh!!! I'm not a pill-popping, medicine-taking person, I hate taking any kind of medication, I'd rather tough it out cold-turkey. Cold and flu medicines are the worst for me, my body just does not respond well. It takes a long time for the medicine to leave my system and I am in a loopy, lethargic state for a good 24 to 36 hours. I guess this is the control-freak in me, I want to feel better but I don't want to depend on anything to make, or try to make me feel better.

Well, not this time, after suffering for 2 days, I finally surrendered and took to NyQuil pills so that I could get some relief from my congestion coughing and get some rest. I guess surrending control is not so bad...sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment