Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Back

Shame on me, it's been over a month since I've posted, I've definitely got to work on being more consistent with my posts.

However, a lot has happened since, I decided to started a transcription business and launched my new website Seasoned Transcription, yea!!! I started putting myself out there the early part of February, through a transcription forum and was hired for several jobs and eventually by a company on a contract basis. I've still got a ways to go, but the fact that I was able to find work, is a confident boost and validates my abilities to go out and do this.

I even posted an ad on Craigslist.org and was contacted to do transcription for a local city college. Although it was only one job, again it validated my efforts. I don't know where this will go, my original goal was to some earn money working from home utilizing the skills I posses, but now I'm considering taking a Desktop Publishing coarse and refreshing my bookkeeping skills to offer those services as well.

Just putting one foot in front of the other for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment