Monday, January 2, 2012

"Gooood Mooornninng 2012!"

Okay, so I realize that 2012 officially started yesterday; however, I was still on "holiday" mode and decided to hold on to 2011 for just one more day. Today, Monday, January 2, 2012, I welcome 2012 with open arms!

Don't get too excited I will not start rattling off any New Year resolutions, instead I will say that 2012, is my year of anticipation and it will be a good year. I believe I will see prayers answered, miracles happen, restorations occur, and lives changed. Loved ones who have been away for a long time will return and those that are lost will find their way home. There is a sense deep in my soul that my family will rejoice beyond measure over the course of 2012, celebrating each extraordinary event recognizing the hand of God as it moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment