Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Book Review: A Conversation with God for Women: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be?


I received this book from Booksneeze to review. Overall, I found this an interesting easy read. However, I question whether these are questions the average Christian woman would ask of God. Some of the topics seemed to simplistic, I believe another reviewer refers to this as well). But I did enjoy the conversation quality of the book, especially when other bible characters join in the discussion, for example Naomi and Elizabeth in Q.#42 "How can we have deeper friendships?" The answers given from the perspective of these two women of the bible lends to a more "real" response for the reader. I would recommend this book as a starting point to encourage more in-depth study of the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment